Saturday, March 31, 2012

Royal Ancestors of King John II the Good of France

Paternal Line Starting With King John II

King John II the Good of France m: Bonne of Bohemia
King Philip VI the Fortunate of France
King Philip III the Bold of France
King Saint Louis IX of France
King Louis VIII the Lion of France
King Philip II Augustus of France
King Louis VII the Younger or the Young of the Franks
King Louis VI the Fat of the Franks
King Philip I the Amorous of the Franks
King Henry I of the Franks
King Robert II the Pious of the Franks
King Hugh Capet the Great of the Franks
King Robert I of Western Francia

From Bonne of Bohemia

King John I of Bohemia m: Elizabeth of Bohemia
Henry VII, Holy Roman Emperor

From Elizabeth of Bohemia

King Wenceslaus II of Bohemia
King Ottokar II of Bohemia
King Wenceslaus I of Bohemia
King Ottokar I of Bohemia m: Constance of Hungary
King Vladislaus II of Bohemia
King Vladislaus I of Bohemia
King & Duke Vratislaus II of Bohemia

No comments:

Post a Comment