Monday, September 5, 2011

Ancestors of Sigismund, Holy Roman Emperor

First Generation
Charles IV, Holy Roman Emperor
m: Elizabeth of Pomerania

Second Generation
King John of Bohemia
m: Elizabeth of Bohemia
Bgislaw V, Duke of Pomerania
m: Elizabeth of Poland

Third Generation
Henry VII, Holy Roman Emperor
m: Margaret of Barbant
King Wenceslaus II of Bohhemia and Poland
m: Judith of Habsurg
Wartislaw IV, Duke of Pomerania
m: Elisabeth of Lindau-Ruppin
King Casimir III of Poland
m: Aldona of Lithuania

Fourth Generation
Henry VI, Count of Luxembourg
m: Beatrice d'Avesnes
John I, Duke of Barbant
m: Margaret of Flanders
King Ottokar II of Bohemia
m: Kunigunda of Slavonia
King Rudolf I of Germany
m: Gertrude of Hohenburg
Bogislaw IV, Duke of Pomerania
m: Margaret of Rugen
Ulrich I of Lindau-Rupin
m: Adelheid of Schiaden
Wadyslaw I of Poland
m: Hedwig of Kalisz
Gediminas, Grand Prince of Lithuania
m: Jewna of Polatsk

Fifth Generation
Henry V, Count of Luxembourg
m: Margaret of Bar
Boudouin I d'Avesnes
m: Felicitas de Coucy
Henry III, Duke of Barbant
m: Adelaide of Burgundy
King Wenceslaus I of Bohemia
m: Constance of Hungary
Rostislav Mikhailovich
m: Anna of Hungary
Albert IV, Count of Habsburg
m: Hedwige von Kyburg
Bourchard V, Count of Hohenburg
m: Mechtild of Tubingen
Barnim I, Duke of Pomerania
m: Mechtild
?
?
?
?
Casimir I of Kuyavia, Prince Kujavia, Mazovia and Greater Poland
m: Euphrosyne of Opole
Boleslaw the Pious
m: Jolenta of Poland
Butvydas
?
Prince Ivan of Polatsk
m: ?

No comments:

Post a Comment